Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I have problem are you received a letter from the state of…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I have...

Second opinion] I have problem are you received a letter from the state of Utah about about check over $5000 second-degree felony

Lawyer's Assistant: Have any charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

Yes on April 30

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a UT lawyer about this yet?

No I just got served today

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 4 days by:
4/4/2018
Criminal Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Lawyer

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only. No course of action is proposed and the information provided does not constitute legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can.
.
What can I answer for you?