Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I live in St Petersburg FL and would like to get off the…

Customer Question
I live in St...

I live in St Petersburg FL and would like to get off the states registration. It's been over 27 years ago I haven't been in trouble since then. Is there any lawyers in my area that can help

Lawyer's Assistant: Have any charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

None

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a FL lawyer about this yet?

No not yet. I would like to find one that could get me off the sexual registration

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

How to go about getting off it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
3/30/2018
Criminal Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 3 months ago
Michael Bradley

what was the crime?

what type pf reporting do you need to do?