Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

My boyfriend from Memphis but he lock up in Jefferson county…

Customer Question
Ok my boyfriend from...

Ok my boyfriend from Memphis but he lock up in Jefferson county MO for 1st degree robbery when it was really theft cause his friend had a hammer and his bond 60,000 but we can pay 6,000 to get him out but it’s too much money what would you think might happen

Lawyer's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Ok

Lawyer's Assistant: Have any charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

He had a warrant out there but he had court to let him know he on the court list but he been in there two months now and still didn’t went to court and really don’t know anything but when his next court date

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Jefferson County MO

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No I just want to know what you think might happen

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
3/30/2018
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 3 months ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Has a lawyer been assigned to him?

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.