Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I need a good lawyer to assist me in filling a complaint and…

Customer Question
I need a good lawyer...
I need a good lawyer to assist me in filling a complaint and law suit against target for false arrest and discrimination.
Submitted: 28 days ago.Category: Criminal Law
3/29/2018
Criminal Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 28 days ago
Edward Young

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. Please give me a few minutes to formulate a response. Also, please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Please tell me in which city and state do you live so that I can recommend some highly rated attorneys to you.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Bowie, Maryland###-##-####
Criminal Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 21 days ago

I used to live in Bowie and I graduated from Bowie High School!

Here are some highly rated lawyers who can help you:

Paul Zuckerberg (202)(###) ###-####/strong> http://www.zukerberghalperin.com/civil-rights-law/false-arrest/

Steven Norman 202 - 499 - 6974 http://www.dccivilrightsattorney.com/

You need to contact a lawyer as soon as possible. Most states have a specific time limitation on how much time can lapse after a false arrest has taken place and if you miss that time window, then you cannot bring your action.

I hope this helps. Please go ahead and rate me. I get no credit for my work for you until you rate me. If you have any follow-up or clarification questions, please ask! There is no additional fee. If I have fully answered your question, I would appreciate it if you ranked my service excellent/5 stars at the top of the page. A BONUS is also appreciated if you think that I have earned one.

Criminal Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 20 days ago

Have I answered all your questions? If so, please rate me. I get no credit for my work for you unless you rate me. If you have any follow-up or clarification questions, please ask! There is no additional fee.

Edward Young
Edward Young
Edward Young