Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I am doing research because my child's ex-friend but current…

Customer Question
Hi. I am doing...

Hi. I am doing research because my child's ex-friend but current school mate is accusing us parents of hitting her and calling the cops on her mom. I wrote a formal letter to the principal, teacher and school district and sent it today.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have any charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

No, she is just spreading the rumors around school and I don't want my husband nor myself to be false accused.

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

There has been on-going issues with this child at school and in the neighborhood.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
3/29/2018
Criminal Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 3 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good morning, I am an attorney expert with the JustAnswer website, and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I have a near 100% customer satisfaction rate, and I'll be answering your questions today. JustAnswer provides general legal information only and does not constitute legal advice. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Criminal Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 3 months ago

I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

Do you have a particular legal question in regards ***** ***** matter that I can help you with?