Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

My husband starts trial on Monday April 2nd and the DA

subpoena the victim the other...
my husband starts trial on Monday April 2nd and the DA subpoena the victim the other witnesses..but they are not going to go to court What will happen
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
But the witness talked to whoever served her and told the truth nothing happen
3/28/2018

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

If the victim and witness will not show up in court, then without a complaining witness and without first hand witness testimony, the DA cannot prove their case without them and would have to dismiss the charges OR your husband goes to trial and would be found not guilty without a victim or witnesses against him.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
this is a very good thing maybe.and if hes on parole he should just be reinstated and finish his time on that Correct

Thank you for your reply.

If his case is dismissed or he is found not guilty then the parole should be reinstated.

Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer