Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I was involved in a domestic violence incident over the

Customer Question
Hi. I was involved...

Hi. I was involved in a domestic violence incident over the weekend that was a big misunderstanding and the cops were called by a third party and I have some questions about it

Lawyer's Assistant: Have domestic violence charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

The first appearance hearing was yesterday and the next court date is April 4th

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did the domestic violence occur?

Colorado

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I think false reports were made resulting in false charges

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
3/28/2018
Criminal Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?