Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Can felony drug schedule 1 and two sell and delivery charges…

Customer Question
Can felony drug schedule...

Can felony drug schedule 1 and two sell and delivery charges get droped to misdemeanor

Lawyer's Assistant: What were they charged with exactly? Are there any upcoming court dates?

Catawba nc 4-11

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a NC lawyer about this yet?

No im looking for a good felony drug lawyer have appts

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I was living in a battered women's shelter homeless cause my mom committed suicide and my mother-in-law was dieing and I wasn't on my med for bipolar disorder

Lawyer's Assistant: I'm sorry if I'm reading you wrong here, but it seems as though you might be considering committing suicide or hurting yourself. Am I right?

No my mom committed suicide

Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Criminal Law
3/27/2018
Criminal Lawyer: Nisha Jones, Esq., Lawyer replied 27 days ago
Nisha Jones, Esq.

Good morning, I am a Criminal Defense attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office, and I'll be answering your questions today. JustAnswer provides general legal information only and does not constitute legal advice. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

I'm sorry to hear about your situation and I'm so sorry for your loss.

Do you have any prior criminal charges, or was this your first offense?

Criminal Lawyer: Nisha Jones, Esq., Lawyer replied 26 days ago

Hi, just checking in to see if you'd still like help getting your questions answered. Think of this more as a back and forth conversation. Let me know if you'd still like my assistance, thanks!

Ely, Counselor at Law