Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I worked for somebody off the book and now that person says…

Customer Question
Hello I worked for...

Hello I worked for somebody off the book and now that person says I stole some cheks i worked for him for almost 3 years i did get some checks for him but he knew about it since he get bank statement every month

Lawyer's Assistant: Have theft charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

No yet

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did the theft occur?

NY

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/27/2018
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 4 months ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Why is he making these accusations at this time?