Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I got kidnapped by the police. Texas I was the one who

I got kidnapped by...

I got kidnapped by the police

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Texas I was the one who called them And they protected the other officer. They gave me no rights

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I have a clean criminal record if I plead anything I will lose it. I didn’t do anything I called the cops on the police guy they have in there and I went to jail and treated like crap

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

They beat me forced me to put my fingers on the machine I’m scared to leave my house. I’ve called and tried to get info and hey don’t even know who actually arrested me

3/27/2018
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Have you been charged with a crime? Do you have a lawyer for that case?

Zoey_ JD
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
They said was trespassing at the court. I was assign to go to. All I asked for after the trial that was done horribly I just asked for for the judges card and he lost it. I call the police and I was th one charge!!!! How is this still happening
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I will lose a scholarship over the city of Houston. I have never been in jail I have never gotten a ticket before!
Phone call session started

Calling now.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
You didn’t say anything ?

Yes, I did, but I didn't hear you. I'll try agaiin.

Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD