Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I believe there was an illegal search and seizure of items

Customer Question

I believe there was an illegal search and seizure of items from my home. What should I do.
JA: Have any charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?
Customer: Yes but not against me. They charged my son with four felony counts. He -plead to misdemeanors because he could not prove he bought the guns
JA: In what state did this occur?
Customer: North Carolina
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: He or she would have to read the case report to see all the discrepancies in it. The DA chose not to indict but sent case to the Grand Jury.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 7 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But I do not understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this matter?