Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I believe there was an illegal search and seizure of items…

Customer Question
I believe there was...

I believe there was an illegal search and seizure of items from my home. What should I do.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have any charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

Yes but not against me. They charged my son with four felony counts. He -plead to misdemeanors because he could not prove he bought the guns

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

North Carolina

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

He or she would have to read the case report to see all the discrepancies in it. The DA chose not to indict but sent case to the Grand Jury.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
3/26/2018
Criminal Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But I do not understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this matter?