Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I have to PayPal? It,s from Auer Witte Thiel. I ,t knog. Ut…

Customer Question
I have to PayPal...

I have to PayPal? It,s from Auer Witte Thiel

Lawyer's Assistant: Have any charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

I don,t knog. Ut is from online-community knullanätverk.se. Date4friend AG./.Kjell Damstedt. I have to play, don,t knog what it is.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a UT lawyer about this yet?

I have not.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Ut is not. Tänk you. Just såg what i

Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Criminal Law
3/26/2018
Criminal Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 26 days ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am sorry, are you saying you met someone online who is seeking to get money from you? It is a little bit of a language issue, can you please be patient and try to better explain to us?

Ely, Counselor at Law