Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

How do I find out who a persons probation officer is. Let me…

Customer Question
How do I find...

How do I find out who a persons probation officer is.

Lawyer's Assistant: What were you convicted of exactly? Have all your appeals been exhausted?

Let me explain. My daughter has a boyfriend who is out on probation or parole and is on GPS at my home. He was supposed to be here for thirty days which has turned into three months. he claims he does not know anything about when he is supposed to leave my home. I would like to speak to his P.O.

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Maryland

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

He wont give me any information. His name is***** think his po is on Guilford ave in Baltimore MD

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
3/26/2018
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 3 months ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. In a situation like this, you would simply need to contact the probation department in the county where he is being supervised. When you call their office, you can advise who you are and what your concern is and ask that his PO contact you or for their contact information and speak with them or send them an email, about the issue. It is not something that is necessary publish ( i.e. who their actual PO is) but you can contact the county they will advise you.

Thanks

You are welcome. Please let me know if there is anything else, as I would be happy to respond. If not, please remember to rate my help at this time at the top of this page, prior to leaving, so I can receive the proper credit, for our time together. A 5 STAR rating is greatly appreciated. Thank you.