Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I bought a car that turned out to be stolen I have the bill…

Customer Question
I bought a car...

I bought a car that turned out to be stolen I have the bill of sale can that get it dismissed in court

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?

I bought the car in Texas but was arrested in Oklahoma

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I've hired a lawyer who only seems to what to me to take a plea

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Is there anything I can do to not go to jail again

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
3/26/2018
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 3 months ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. How did you find the seller? Do you have their information? How were you caught?