Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

My teenager and her friends got pulled over, she held onto…

Customer Question
My teenager and her...

My teenager and her friends got pulled over, she held onto the marijuana for her friend, they smelled it, she gave it to them, they let her go, 3 weeks later they want to fingerprint, what happens now?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have any charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

No charges they let her go that night

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

NJ

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
3/25/2018
Criminal Lawyer: Sean K, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Sean K
Sean K, Lawyer

Hi, I’m Sean and I will be assisting you as an expert today. I’m an attorney with more than 20 years of experience. It is my goal to provide a solid overview of your situation. Whether the analysis is good or bad as to your matter, I want to make sure you understand any points you need and that you have options to better address the questions you have. If I am able, I will also provide you with some resources. Please note that the system, independent from me, may offer a phone call. You are not obligated to engage in a phone call, but I am happy to speak if you desire. This is completely up to you.

So three weeks ago there was a traffic stop where marijuana was found, your daughter took the blame, the marijuana was taken and everyone was let go without any charges? Now, three weeks later they want to fingerprint her?

Has there been any other communications from law enforcement and how was the fingerprint request made?