Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I got a question. It's been a while that I reported video…

Hi, I got a question...
Hi, I got a question. It's been a while that I reported video from pornhub and it has been removed. I flagged as underage. When I flagged it, I never played it. Just click and report. Do you think when pornhub manager removed video and give info to police include people who clicked videos and police searching people who clicked about did they violate any laws?
3/25/2018
Loren, Lawyer

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in satisfied customer ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

There may be a slight delay in my replies as I am assisting other JA customers also. I will reply to your follow up questions.

WHILE WE ARE CHATTING DO NOT CLICK ON THE BUTTON TO REQUEST A SECOND OPINION. IT WILL LOCK ME OUT OF THE CHAT AND PREVENT ME FROM REPLYING TO YOU.

It is highly unlikely, to absolutely impossible, that the manager of pornhub would have made a police report of the flagging of the video. The site, certainly, does not want any police inquiries into its site content or its customers. They would not voluntarily invite such inquiries by reporting their site lists to the police.

You and other customers need not worry about the site manager turning over their proprietary site information.

I am happy to continue if you have further questions.

If (and only if) you are completely satisfied that your question is answered professionally and accurately, even if not the answer you were hoping to get, please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page). It is the only way that I am credited by JustAnswer for answering your question.

There is no additional charge to you for rating me favorably.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
you don't think the webstie might just remove videos? Not calling police like FBI?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'm kinda worried that does FBI gonna search all of the people who clicked video or who watched videos
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It was like few thousand people who watched it
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
whatever reason is, nobody likes that police search what they do

No, the site will not report this to the police or FBI. They may take it down, but it is not going to be reported to the police.

You will not be charged with committing a crime. It is not going to happen and merely clicking on it and not downloading it to your computer will not result in any charges, because it is not a violation of the law unless the viewing of child porn was intentional.

Are you still online with me?

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Sorry I was little busy, reason I worried is their site said they can contact any third party include police if there is anything illegal.
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I'm not sure that is underage or not it just seems like that
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I reported
I really think you have nothing to fear. You have done nothing illegal.
Loren, Lawyer
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Thank you for your honesty
You are very welcome. Thank you for using JA.
Loren, Lawyer