Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I have to go to court monday subpoena as witness to theft of…

Customer Question
I have to go...

I have to go to court monday subpoena as witness to theft of my car. Person was friend i thought by reporting car stollen (was used with out consent

Lawyer's Assistant: Have any charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

Yes and monday

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

PA i want to drop the case but i cant

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Person is going to rehab and that was all i wanted.. thought court could order rehab . I have given him permission in the past to have car.. but that night i didnt.. i panicked..

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
3/25/2018
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 3 months ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. What is your question with regard to this?

1 I know the court can issue warrant if i dont go.. how likely is that going to happen.
2 I there any way to help this person get out of this situation i want them in rehab not jail
please just answer not calling
forget your just a scam to get more money ..