Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I was with a man who sold drug to a ci. I sat in jail 13…

Customer Question
I was with a...

I was with a man who sold drug to a ci. I sat in jail 13 months agree work with police on 2 buys n

Lawyer's Assistant: Have any charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

Got death threats scarded came home to nc arrested 2 more tome on this charge went back sc paid lawer who got me out and got bench warrent lifted soliter want to give 5 yrs for drugs and 10 for fta

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Thursday to revoke my bond im on ankel moniter. Taking care of dad

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Sc york

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
3/24/2018
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 3 months ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. What is your question with regard to this issue?

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.