Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

How do i get blood test results taken on feb 27 by southold…

Customer Question
how do i get blood...
how do i get blood test results taken on feb 27 by southold police
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
3/24/2018
Criminal Lawyer: Jonathan Holson, Criminal Defense Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Jonathan Holson
Jonathan Holson, Criminal Defense Lawyer
What were the circumstances?
I was pulled over by a cop on feb 27th, he then told me to get out of the car. originally for a DWI later no BAC, then blood test.
Found Trazadone and Tylenol w/codeine both prescriptions.
I was arrested and put in jail overnight. The judge suspended my Driver's License for 30 days.
Generally speaking blood tests can take some time to get back. My experience has been they take about 45 to 60 days to come back depending on how busy the lab is.
My atty never got the blood report. I'm suing everyone when the hearings are over.
They got the results that night.
Blood tests don’t come back that quickly. The results that night were likely presumptive but they would have to send the blood to a lab for confirmatory testing. The presumptive test isn’t accurate enough to prove you guilty beyond a reasonable doubt of anything.

Does that answer your question? Do you have any follow up questions. that I can help with?

Then why did my test hold up for the judge?

What do you mean hold up for the judge? I don't understand.