Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

My son Erin on probation ,he got a speed ticket and it came…

Customer Question
My son Erin on...

My son Erin on probation ,he got a speed ticket and it came in the mail for a revacation hearing.

Lawyer's Assistant: What was the conviction for exactly? Have all appeals been exhausted?

Battery, off probation in may

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Georgia ,chatham county

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

He has a court date for april along with probation officer.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
3/24/2018
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 3 months ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
Good morning. Can you please clarify what your question is? Is there any condition while on probation for traffic infractions?
Nothing eles
I have paid you 30.00 already that it.
we can chat online but would you mind responding to the questions above?
If not i want a refund
Are you able to respond to my questions above?
I cancel. I want my refund. I call paypal
Customer service can assist. I am not sure what the issue is though as I am here and happy to help but just need some additional information.