Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Im in live oak fl I have a pulled rotator? cup in my

Customer Question
Im in live oak...

Im in live oak fl I have a pulled rotator ? cup in my shoulder , no medication there giving me helps, im on probation for pills an informant , sold me an bought them back . I got probation . and a felony charge. if I get a presquiption . can I use marajuna without being violated

Lawyer's Assistant: What were you convicted of exactly? Have all your appeals been exhausted?

Traffic ting no one appealed I didnthave money to get a good lawyer. if I would have 20 30 thousand $ probably would have thown out . I call it intrapment

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a FL lawyer about this yet?

No jus bit the bullet, and took what they give me . country boy with no experance.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Why couldn't something be d

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
3/24/2018
Criminal Lawyer: LegalDan, Criminal Defense Lawyer replied 2 months ago
LegalDan
LegalDan, Criminal Defense Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** i am happy to help - what specifically is your question?