Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I was convicted of a felony in 1978 for theft over 750.00 I…

Customer Question
I was convicted of...

I was convicted of a felony in 1978 for theft over 750.00 I want to reinstate my right to own a weapon is that pssible

Lawyer's Assistant: What were you convicted of exactly? Have all your appeals been exhausted?

I plead guilty and paid restitution i was 19 at the time i am 57 now no other problems with the law

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did the theft occur?

IL

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I live in MO now

Submitted: 28 days ago.Category: Criminal Law
3/23/2018
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 28 days ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and it also takes time to compose and type a reply.

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
are you in the st louis mo area

No. I'm not. We are not a law firm, and cannot do more on this site than give you general legal information. I can tell you what you'd have to do to get your gun rights back but could not represent you. If information is not what you want, let me know and I will submit this to customer service for a refund.

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
please send my money back thanks anyway

Okay.

Ely, Counselor at Law