Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I got arrested for arson 2nd degree I took 10 years I

Customer Question
I got arrested for...

I got arrested for arson 2nd degree I took 10 years I appealed my case because I am not guilty I need to talk to a lawyer and so does my son he's got 50 years and I got 10 years he still incarcerated I'm out and he wants appeal his case I want to tell my case it my case is already and being appealed I already did the pill papers in February so can you get ahold of me as soon as you can please my name is ****** and my number is ******* you can call me at anytime thank you

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I'm from California but I'm staying here in Iowa because I'm out on an appeal Bond

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Haven't done nothing for an appeal bond yet I don't know what to do every time I ask somebody for a question nobody knows nothing. The clerk's office the police department in the prison anywhere so I want to get another lawyer I don't want the lawyers that I have because they they're not they're against me not for me

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just trying to put my son's case with my case I don't have nothing to do with his case he has anything to do with my case but his cases of murder trial he already pleaded guilty he wants to appeal his case because he was not in his right mind and we got plenty of proof of that but his lawyer did not want to bring it up in court because he said it wouldn't help him out and his wife told him that he should bring that up in court because maybe he would have got a lot less your time he was not in his right mind he was in the hospital several times for bipolar schizophrenic depression of try to commit suicide you just kind of please we're going to the police department and the police go to the house and then there's just a lot of he was not in his right mind and we need a good lawyer that can help him out he saying he didn't do it he didn't even do it cuz bring that up in court because maybe he would have got a lot less your time he was not in his right mind he was in the hospital several times for bipolar schizophrenia depression of try to commit suicide you just kind of please we're going to the police department and the police go to the house and then there's just a lot of he was not in his right mind and we need a good lawyer that can prove to the courts that he he needed help

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/22/2018
Criminal Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 3 months ago

Thank you for your question.

I am sorry, but state law forbids any of the experts from this site from representing anyone from the site. Please use the same site used by other attorneys if you need local criminal appeal counsel, http://www.hg.org