Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

What is a second degee robbery can you get a probation

Customer Question
what is a second degee robbery can you get a probation
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/22/2018
Criminal Lawyer: Loren, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
Loren, Lawyer
There is no second degree robbery. There is robbery, which is punished as a second degree felony or aggravated robbery, involving the use of a deadly weapon or serious injury, which is punished as a first degree felony.
Both can be eligible for probation.
Did you have further questions? Have I answered your question? Please let me know.
Criminal Lawyer: Loren, Lawyer replied 4 months ago

If you have no further questions please remember to rate my service (5 Stars) so that I am credited by JA for answering your question and also so that I may close the question.

There is no additional charge to you for a 5 star rating of my service.

Thank you for using JA.