Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I have a girl friend locked up in Colorado Springs and being…

I have a girl...

I have a girl friend locked up in Colorado Springs and being held on a FL warrant that is non-extraditable - how can I get a copy of the warrant to submit to her public defender here to submit to court

Lawyer's Assistant: Have any charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

April 18th - She is on Probation here and serving a sentence for violation - they revoked and reinstated her probation

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Florida

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2018
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. There is no specific course of action is proposed and no attorney-client relationship or privilege formed within this conversation. (You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.)

What county in FL is the warrant in?

Lee County FL
Cant aford right now

See HERE. You can get a print out of the warrant in the criminal file, usually.

"I STRIVE FOR FIVE!" My goal is to answer your question to your satisfaction. Please rate with five stars (★★★★★) and click SEND. It does not cost anything extra to rate. You may need to scroll left/right/up/down to see these stars. Rating my answer the bottom two stars or failing to submit the rating reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. If you are not satisfied for whatever reason, or, have follow up questions, please simply reply with SEND before or after rating and let's continue to chat until you are satisfied. This is what I am here for.

Ely, Counselor at Law