Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

How can I find out what pending charges are on me? Before…

Customer Question
How can I find...

How can I find out what pending charges are on me? Before I’m or if charged?

Lawyer's Assistant: What were you charged with exactly? Do you have any upcoming court dates?

Violation of the no contact order violation of a

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

And a violation of protection order and yes I’m going to court now for the hills

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I know they also have a pending one but I do know what violation to where they are going to see if we can do a deal so they won’t violate me on that one but went to court today and said that there’s new violation charges pending I don’t know what they are and I was wondering how I can find out

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
3/21/2018
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 4 months ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and it also takes time to compose and type a reply.

If you haven't been charged, there are no pending charges against you. The only people who would know if there is a report being turned over to the prosecutor would be the police. And not only don't they have to give you any information, but they would be the last people on earth that you should call if you think you are the suspect of a crime. That's even more true if you already have one violation of probation pending.

Call your lawyer. He can contact the police without hurting your case. Anything you say to the police -- even if you think it will be helpful -- can be twisted and used against you. What your lawyer says can't.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.

Just need to find out about the money taken off my card. 31$. My understanding was 5 refundable and can counsel anytime. So just need the 31$ reloaded on to my card. Thank u

I am a lawyer who answers legal questions for customers requiring legal assistance. I work for myself and am not an employee of JustAnswer. I have no access to your JustAnswer account and do not handle billing or membership problems.

Contact Customer Service at***@******.*** and they can take care of this for you.