Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

What can I do about harassment coming from the world bank HQ…

Customer Question
What can I do...

What can I do about harassment coming from the world bank HQ in DC?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have harassment charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

No court date but some entities have stolen my ID to commit fraud and a woman form the world bank HQ in DC is using it in an attempted frame up.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a DC lawyer about this yet?

No I have not..

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Its a case of attempted fraud by some person claiming to be from the World Bank HQ in DC. She keeps harassing me because she wants to send funds to an entity in Nigeria so that then funds could be deposited into my bank account. I had already sent funds to to them but they keep asking for more and more.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2018
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 2 months ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and it also takes time to compose and type a reply.

The World Bank works with impoverished countries to help them get a sustainable economy. They have nothing whatsoever to do with money to private individuals. They even warn of this right on their website, especially of frauds involving ties to Nigeria.

http://www.worldbank.org/en/about/legal/scams

You're not hearing from anyone from the World Bank. Stop taking the calls and talking to this person. She is a thief just trying to steal your money. You have no real money in any bank in Nigeria. Block the whole lot of them. Send no more money. Cease all contact with them.

Report the fraud to your polica and to the fBI at www.IC3.gov

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.

Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD