Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I received a notice in the mail from my probation officer…

Customer Question
I received a notice...

I received a notice in the mail from my probation officer asking me to report on 3/19 (two days ago) and I just got it. He says in the letter that failure to report will lead to an arrest warrant issuance.

Lawyer's Assistant: What were you convicted of exactly? Have all your appeals been exhausted?

Why would that be?

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

A hindering charge

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

New Jersey

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
3/21/2018
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 5 months ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Do you check your mail daily? When was this postmarked?