Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I have a question. There are pornsites on twitter and I

looked them up long ago...
I have a question. There are pornsites on twitter and I looked them up long ago. They have Japanese, American and some other asian stuff. They said the website is legal and it is for 18 or above. All of their legal problems are up to tumblr because they bring things from tumblr. If any of porn there has minor, and I didn't know do I go to jail?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Oh soot sorry. I don't want phone call
3/21/2018
PhillipsEsq
PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

Response: No, if you realized it and got out and/or did not make any attempt to download the underage videos.

Best wishes,

<p style="margin-top:2.5pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:2.5pt;margin-left:
0in;line-height:12.5pt">A 5-star positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating. However, that is how I get paid for answering questions on this site. <p style="margin-top:2.5pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:2.5pt;margin-left:
0in;line-height:12.5pt">

Thank you for your cooperation.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Because they had some school uniform girls but website said it's legal site but I'm not sure about their age I've been there long ago but not anymore
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
But never download anything
RobertJDFL, Lawyer

Good afternoon, different attorney expert here. I see you opted out your previous expert, and I have opted in.

I agree with my colleague. Any criminal wrongdoing here would require intent - you would have to know that they were minors and actively download images, videos, etc. If you stumble across pictures or videos that you don't realize are minors on accident and leave the site, that is not a criminal act.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
if it is legal site (if it says) and I knew nothing about it and quitted long ago and never return, I'm okay with it wheter it is included illegal porn or not?

That's correct.

Please let me know if I may provide you with any follow-up information or may clarify my answer for you in any way. Otherwise, please remember to take a moment to leave a positive rating for my by clicking on the stars at the top of the page. Doing so costs you nothing extra, but it is the only way experts like myself are credited by the website. You can always reply back (at no additional cost) after rating should you need additional assistance. Thank you.

RobertJDFL, Lawyer
RobertJDFL, Lawyer