Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I have a bench warrent for not going to hearing cort. I have…

Customer Question
I have a bench...

I have a bench warrent for not going to hearing cort

Lawyer's Assistant: Have any charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

I have to cort date they said

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Nj

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
3/20/2018
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 4 months ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good evening. Can you please share with me what your question is?

i have a bech warrent for to going to my hearing

Thank you. Yes, this needs to be lifted, unless you want to turn yourself in and post a bond, to be released. A motion can be filed and you can explain to the Judge, why you failed to appear and ask that this be reset and the warrant lited.

how can to the motion for me
You need to file it with the clerk of court and send a copy to the judge and prosecutor. The site does not provide legal representation so you need to hire a criminal defense attorney to handle it and represent you or file on your own.
well the cort is in nj and im in miami rigth know my dauther was sik
If that is the case you need to hire a New Jersey attorney
but i have a bech warrent dont they going tomlock me up there
Not if it’s lifted.
how can i lift
A motion needs to be filed as I stated above?