Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

How can I find out if I have a warrant and if so how much…

How can I find out...
How can I find out if I have a warrant and if so how much time I am facing
3/20/2018
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Do you know the county out of which you were arrested and charged?

Marin

If you know the county, you can look up your name on the clerk of courts website or call the clerk tomorrow and see if there is an active warrant for your arrest. You can also contact a bondsman and they can find out tonight, if you want to turn yourself in and post the bond, to be released, to answer to the charge.

Thank you

You are welcome. Please let me know if there is anything else, as I would be happy to respond. If not, please remember to rate my help at this time at the top of this page, prior to leaving, so I can receive the proper credit, for our time together. A 5 STAR rating is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty