Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I had a house party three years ago and had an incident

Customer Question
I had a house...

I had a house party three years ago and had an incident happen,i made a police report but got the location of the crime on my property wrong i have to go to court as a witness today

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Alabama

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Ive talked to a woman at the district attorneys office and explained to her that the details are hazy and that there may be one discrepancy on the police report.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No ma'am

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
3/20/2018
Criminal Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 3 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good morning, I am an attorney expert with the JustAnswer website, and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I have a near 100% customer satisfaction rate, and I'll be answering your questions today. JustAnswer provides general legal information only and does not constitute legal advice. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Criminal Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 3 months ago

I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

Do you have a particular legal question with regards ***** ***** that I can help you with?

Criminal Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 3 months ago

Hi, just checking in to see if you'd still like help getting your questions answered. Think of this more as a back and forth conversation. Let me know if you'd still like my assistance, thanks!