Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

My husband was arrested on Conspiracy to Promote Aggravated…

Customer Question
My husband was arrested...

My husband was arrested on Conspiracy to Promote Aggravated Prostitution in Texas. He was picked up by US Marshalls. How do I know of it is a State or Federal case?

Lawyer's Assistant: Does your husband have any upcoming court dates on the conspiracy charges?

No, did not even know there was an investigation. He was arrested yesterday at 1

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did the conspiracy occur?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Picked up by US Marshalls

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/20/2018
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 1 month ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. I am sorry to hear about this. You would know by the charging document. By that, I mean any notice to appear or charging document would state at the top of this is being filed in State Court or Federal Court. You can look up his name on the clerk of courts website, in the county where this happened, to see if charges are filed there or on any documents he receives, it would indicate this.

Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 28 days ago

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!

Ely, Counselor at Law