Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I have several issues dealing with the medical treatment…

Customer Question
I have several issues...

I have several issues dealing with the medical treatment that I have received which is unjust and not fair. I have been mistreated and lied on by several nurses and doctors to cover themselves but enough is enough so I'm trying to find help with me being falsely accused which is defamation of character

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state you're in?

I'm in Georgia and I have systematic lupus. I just had surgery on Thursday and was sent home right after but called to come back because they knew they made a mistake. The pain script that was given has not been filled due to the fact the nurse is telling me one thing but then will call the pharmacist and tell them something different. My pain

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed? If so, what?

I have not filed anything but my husband WS

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Was told I was flagged because I used a different pharmacy which was printed on the pain script and my regular pharmacy closes a 7 pm so if I need medicine filled how can they say I can't go anywhere else. I also wanted to see what could be done about a doctor trying to have me committed for nothing and I due have proof of everything

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 day by:
3/21/2018
Criminal Lawyer: PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law replied 4 months ago
PhillipsEsq
PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I am having difficulty following your narrative.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,