Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I need a lawyer for a misdemeanor case for issuing worthless…

I need a lawyer...

I need a lawyer for a misdemeanor case for issuing worthless check. What to do?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have any charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

Yes meet with da March 23 2018 for pre trial??

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

I can't see your answer as it is hidden under this one

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Wi

3/18/2018
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Law Professor

I suggest you show up for the court date and enter a plea of NOT GUILTY. Then you can ask the court to appoint a lawyer for you because you can tell the judge that you cannot afford a lawyer and it is your constitutional right to have one in a criminal matter. The court will get you a lawyer and you will have defense in this matter. Make sure you enter a not guilty plea and take it from there.

Please rate five stars ***** by clicking on five stars ***** and press SEND.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.

Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.

WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Law Professor