Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

My son was arrested for DUI while sitting in a truck

Customer Question
My son was arrested...

My son was arrested for DUI while sitting in a truck sleeping. He was not on the road but spent the night in jail - arrested by Port Royal, SC police. Do you have any suggestions for representation.

Lawyer's Assistant: Does your son have any upcoming court dates on the DUI charges?

I am sure he does but I do not have that information at this time. He was just released from jail and hope to see him within the hour. Can find all that out then.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has he talked to a SC lawyer about this yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

He does have priors which he deserved at the time. He completed a rehab program last year. Yes, he made an error last night but this time it seems a bit harsh and I would like to retain an attorney to handle this case.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
3/18/2018
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 5 months ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

The site does not provide legal representation but I am happy to answer any questions which you may have.