Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I have a no contact order. I have never met or even no what…

I have a no...

I have a no contact order. I have never met or even no what she looks like. Long story short her mow BF, my ex continues to contact me. He sent an explicit picture of himself. I sent it to her. We live in different states. I have never her or her adult children. What can happen to me in MN?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have any charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

I don't know...living with fear, anxiety.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have they talked to a MN lawyer about this yet?

"They"?? I have many texts, more info than needed, multipl
e phone calls at a time from BF. He has initiated contact with me many times.He is now "scared" of personal consequences for himself. This occurred 1 week ago.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

How much does this cost?

Lawyer's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Criminal Lawyer's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

Penalties?

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
If you can't reply soon.please send a written message. I am 59 years old and have a professional license that I am worried about..job..etc.
3/18/2018
LegalDan
LegalDan, Criminal Defense Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help - I am a little unclear on the facts. Is the Protective Order against you? Or did you take it out against your ex?

LegalDan
LegalDan, Criminal Defense Lawyer
Against me...by his current GF. As I said I have never met, don't know what she looks like. Can you call mE? It would be faster. A few quick questions.
Can you find out if charges have been filed in O ttertail county, Fergus falls mn?
I also paid for phone contact.
Phone call session started