Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

What is the cost for legal advice on a specific issue? My…

Customer Question
What is the cost...

What is the cost for legal advice on a specific issue?

Lawyer's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Lawyer's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

My son has written a short statement of th3 facts from his perspective. It would take him 5-10 minutes max to summarize the statement.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is your son in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps has your son taken so far?

This is his first step.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It’s a DUI case. He was not driving under the influence but was under the influence and police officer assumed he had driven under the influence.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Criminal Law
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/17/2018
Criminal Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 1 month ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Please explain what happened? Was it a DUI with alcohol? Did he take the test? What was his reading? Why is he saying the officer "assumed" he was under the influence?

Ely, Counselor at Law