Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Thank you for your assistance. I left a tuxedo bag at the…

Customer Question
Hello. thank you for...

Hello. thank you for your assistance. I left a tuxedo bag at the apartment I used to live in, but by the time I asked about it. The occupants said they didn't know where it was. I believe it was left out in the open hanging on the rack in the room I stayed in. Is there anything I can do?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have any charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

No not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

IL, Chicago

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not at the moment thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
3/15/2018
Criminal Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Lawyer
A lawyer letter from a local lawyer can be effective in several ways. It can avoid costly litigation and help bring about a settlement. It also helps organize the claim and if it goes to court shows the judge you tried in good faith to resolve it!By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement!Small claims court is an option too.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Awaiting your reply, thank you!