Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Do the first couple of answers you gave me also pertain to…

Customer Question
Second opinion] So do the...
Second opinion] So do the first couple of answers you gave me also pertain to the possession of methamphetamine as well?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 day by:
3/16/2018
Criminal Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Lawyer

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and doesn’t constitute not legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can.
.
What can I answer for you? I see that you're asking for a second opinion...I've read what you wrote but I don't see a question listed other than "do the first couple of answers you gave me also pertain to the possession of methamphetamine"...