Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

A year ago I played a lawyer $3000 which he state that I…

Customer Question
A year ago I...

A year ago I played a lawyer $3000 which he state that I needed to get my case started I was arrested for something and after my arrested paper started that my past arrested was a first degree marder which I never killed anyone in my life my attorney that I hired have not call or textured me with any up dates on my case I have call and text him he will not answer me what should I do it's been a year

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you have any upcoming court dates on the murder charges?

No I didn't murder anyone not was I changed for that I was arrested for something else that information was falsely accused

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did the murder occur?

It wasn't a murder Louisiana is we're I was arrested

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
3/15/2018
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 3 months ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Do you know what is going on with the case? Have you looked online to see if the case is open and what has happened?