Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I committed 3rd degree theft by unlawful taking. I turned…

I committed 3rd degree theft...
I committed 3rd degree theft by unlawful taking. I turned myself in and went to courthouse to plead guilty during hearing. It was there that i was fingerprinted. Mug shot taken etc.I am now done with PTI and am eligible for expungement. The application adks date snd place of arrest. What do i list?
3/15/2018
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and it also takes time to compose and type a reply.

The day that you were booked and printed would be the day that you were arrested. You don't have to be taken into custody in order to be considered arrested. That would also be the place.

Zoey_ JD