Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Statute of limitations of rape in NC. Nc. Much, call for…

Customer Question
Statute of limitations of...

Statute of limitations of rape in NC

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Nc

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Much, call for details

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
3/14/2018
Criminal Lawyer: N Cal Attorney, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
N Cal Attorney

Thank you for your question.

There is no statute of limitations for the felony of rape in North Carolina, see

http://statelaws.findlaw.com/north-carolina-law/north-carolina-criminal-statute-of-limitations-laws.html

see also

https://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/article/north-carolinas-statute-of-limitations-for-sexual-abuse.html​

I hope this information is helpful.