Loren, Lawyer
Experience:  Former administrative hearing officer
17897874

Can u refer me to a lawyer that can help me with a

Customer Question

Can u refer me to a lawyer that can help me with a defamation and a discrimination issue in Eugene or springfield oregon?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Loren replied 8 months ago.
If you need assistance finding local counsel try Martindale Hubble (site rules prohibit us from referring specific attorneys). Many attorneys, themselves, use this site to locate attorneys outside their jurisdiction or expertise:http://www.martindale.com/Find-Lawyers-and-Law-Firms.aspxIt is a huge worldwide database searchable by location and specialty. The attorneys are peer rated. So, they represent the top of the profession.
If (and only if) you are completely satisfied that your question is answered professionally and accurately, even if not the answer you were hoping to get, please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page). It is the only way that I am credited by JustAnswer for answering your question.
There is no additional charge to you for rating me favorably.