Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I just asked a question..... i don't have a credit card....

Customer Question
i just asked a question.......
i just asked a question..... i don't have a credit card.... Can i get a answer on my previous issue?
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Criminal Law
3/14/2018
Criminal Lawyer: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 1 month ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Still want a answer.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Criminal Lawyer: Jonathan Holson, Criminal Defense Lawyer replied 1 month ago
Jonathan Holson
Jonathan Holson, Criminal Defense Lawyer

What was your previous question?

Ely, Counselor at Law