Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

If my girl friend has probation and got arrest while driving…

Customer Question
if my girl friend has...
if my girl friend has probation and got arrest while driving my car. He found credit cards with my name and arrested me
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/13/2018
Criminal Lawyer: N Cal Attorney, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
N Cal Attorney

Please explain the situation a little more.

Were you with her when she was arrested? What was she arrested for? What were you arrested for? How were you arrested?

Was that with or without an arrest warrant?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
My girl drove me to motel 6 to get a room. When we get there she asked me to use the car to meet her friend. One of the cop pooled then over and found out one of them still on probation . So they searched my car but i wasnt there. Then they saw couple of 3-4 credit cards with my name embosssed on the cards. They asked for me thats why they went to motel 6 and get the room key in front desk. When they knock on the door and telling happened earlier .i opened the door I said i was sleeping and i dont feel good after that .
They got pissed and handcuffed me and throw in the back of his car.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Im not on probation or any arrest warrant

What did they charge you with?

Ely, Counselor at Law