Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

My husband recently received a DUI in Wisconsin. What are…

Customer Question
My husband recently received...

My husband recently received a DUI in Wisconsin. What are the ramifications here in AZ?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Here In AZ?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

He did the field breath test (.014) but refused the test at the police station

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

Wisconsin at the end of March

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
3/13/2018
Criminal Lawyer: Layne Pecoff,
 replied 4 months ago
Layne Pecoff

I am a Criminal Law attorney expert and a former District Attorney, and I will be helping you. Nice to meet you.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not create an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

I will be answering your question with the expectation that if you are satisfied with my answer, you will give a positive rating.

I can see that you just joined Just Answer, Welcome!

You may not be familiar with how the site works. The Attorneys do not receive credit from the site for their time or with customers unless the customer provides a positive rating. We answer your questions in good faith, hoping for a good faith response regardless of whether the law is in your favor or not. If that works for you, let me know and we can proceed : )

I want to make sure I understand what you are asking:

What happens to a driver in Arizona who has received a DUI in Wisconsin?

Let me know which parts I got right and fill me in on the other parts and we'll go from there. Thanks!