Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

AN SUCCESSFUL EXPERIENCED ATTORNEY TEAM TO BRING FORTH

Customer Question
I AM SEEKING AN...

I AM SEEKING AN SUCCESSFUL EXPERIENCED ATTORNEY TEAM TO BRING FORTH PERJURY CHARGES AGAINST THE MISSOURI WESTERN DISTRICT ATTONEY GENERALS OFFICE, PROSECUTING ATTORNEY AND INVOLVED GOVERMENTAL AGENCIES INVOLVED IN A FELONY CRIMINAL CASE. THESE ENTITIES IN COLLABERATION WITH CALIFORNIA OFFICALS COMMITTED PERJURY IN MANY ASPECTS OF THIS CASE. PERJURY CHARGES ARE ALSO BEING FILE AGAINST GOVERNMENTAL AGENCIES IN CALIFORNIA WHO PARTICIPATED IN THESE ACTS OF PERJURY.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And can you tell me a little more about the charge?

IT WAS STARTED IN CALIFORNIA WHERE THE DEFENDANT (WILLIAM) WAS SUSPECTED TRANSPORTING MARIJUANA ACCROSS THE STATES. CALIFORNIA LAW ENFORCEMENT WITHOUT A WARRRENT OR PROBABLE CAUSE, SINCE THEY COULD NOT PRODUCE ANY EVIDENCE LEADING TO THIS ACCUSATION PLACED A GPS TRACKING DEVICE ON HIS VEHICLE, WHICH LATER LED TO THE CHARGES BEING DISMISSED IN THE CALIFORNIA COURT. THAT BEING SAID WILLIAM WAS INVOLVED IN A SOLO VEHICLE ACCIDENT IN THE STATE OF MISSOURI. HE SUSTAINED MAJOR INJURIES AND WAS TRANSPORTED TO THE HOSPITAL. HIS VEHICLE WAS TOWED OFF THE ROADWAY TO A TOW YARD. APPARENTLY CALIFORNIA AUTHORITIES CONTACTED THE AUTHORITIES IN MISSOURI BECAUSE THE GPS STOPPED MOVING AND SOUGHT TO RETRIEVE THEIR DEVICE. WITHIN THIS CONVERSATION IT WAS DISCUSSED THAT WILLIAM WAS SUSPECTED OF TRANSPORTING MARIJUANA. WHEREIN THEY CONTACTED HIGHWAY PATROL TO INQUIRE ABOUT ANY KNOWLEDGE OF THIS VEHICLE. ONCE LOCATED AT THE TOWING FACILITY, BECAUSE THE VEHICLE HAD BROKEN WINDOWS AND WAS "UNSECURED" WITHOUT WARRENT TOWED THE VEHICLE TO THE POLICE GARAGE WHERE THEY SEARCHED THE VEHICLE. THEY CLAIM THEY HAD THE WARRENT AT THAT TIME, BUT EVIDENCE FROM THE PHOTOS TAKEN AT THE GARAGE THE TIME STAMP INDICATES OTHERWISE. WILLIAM HAD NO KNOWLEDGE OF THIS ALLEGED MATERIAL BEING ON OR ABOUT HIS VEHICLE. ALSO CORRESPONDENCE BETWEEN CALIFORNIA AUTHORITIES AND MISSOURI AUTHORITIES INDICATE EVIDENCE WAS MISSING, ALTERED AND WITHHELD WHICH WAS REVEALED AT THE FIRST TRIAL IN MISSOURI WAS DECLARED A MISTRIAL. BASED ON THE

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

ACCUSATIONS FROM CALIFORNA OFFICIALS THEY PRODUCED PHOTOS OF SEVERAL POUNDS OF MARIJUANA. THE PROSECUTING ATTORNEYS AS WELL AS THE JUDGE IN THE MATTER DID NOT FOLLOW DUE PROCESS AND DID NOT ALLOW THE DEFENSE TO CALL IN EXPERT WITNESSES WHO COULD COLLABORATE THE CAPABILITIES OF THE CAMERA AS THEY CLAIMED THEY CHANGED THE BATTERIES THEREFORE IT CHANGED THE TIME STAMP. ULTIMATELY THIS RESULTED IN ANOTHER TRIAL WHERE WILLIAM WAS CONVICTED OF A FELONY AND DID 2 YEARS IN THE STATE OF MISSOURI PRISON SYSTEM AND IS ON PAROLE FOR 5 YEARS. THERE ARE SO MANY DISCREPENCIES AND OUT RIGHT PERJURY THAT WENT ON IN THIS CASE..WE HAVE NOT TALKED TO A LAWYER CONCERNING THIS MATTER OF PERJURY AS IT IS BEING SOUGHT AFTER THE PROSECUTING ATTONEY, THE COURT AND AUTHORITIES. WE NEED DIRECTION ON WHAT LEVEL THIS NEEDS TO BE HANDELED AND WHERE HE COULD FIND APPROPRIATE COUNCIL ON THIS COMPLICATED MATTER.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE SOMEONE CALL US RIGHT AWAY, IF SO I AM AT WORK AND WILLIAM SHOULD BE AVAILABLE TO DISCUSS HIS CASE WITH THE ATTORNEY IF I CAN GIVE HIM A TIME FRAME AS TO EXPECT HIS CALL. WE ARE IN CALIFORNIA AND THERE IS A TWO HOUR DIFFERENCE. I GET OFF WORK AT 3PM WHICH MAY BE IN THE WRONG TIME ZONE FOR THE LAWYER TO SPEAK TO ME. WILLIAM PHONE #(###) ###-####AND MYSELF ANNA # IS(###) ###-#### I WOULD LIKE TO TELL HIM TO EXPECT A CALL FROM ?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 day by:
3/14/2018
Criminal Lawyer: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 4 months ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
I have not spoken to an attorney since l got out of prison.I would like to get professional help on this matter
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Criminal Lawyer: Jonathan Holson, Criminal Defense Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Jonathan Holson
Jonathan Holson, Criminal Defense Lawyer

Generally speaking a private citizen cannot bring criminal charges. Criminal charges prosecuted by a county attorney, an attorney general or the DOJ. This does not seem be to a matter where you can retain a private attorney to bring criminal charges against the prosecutor, judge, etc. A separate option would be to bring some sort of civil rights claim against the authorities who investigated your case and prosecuted you. Generally speaking, prosecutors carry immunity from any activity that they took as part of their job. The immunity for police officers is slightly less broad, but it still difficult to sue them individually. I would suggest that you contact local counsel in Missouri to see what someone can do to help you out. Most will agree to provide a free consultation.

Was this helpful or do you have follow questions?

It just doesn't seem right for a prosecutor to be able to lie on record and not be held accountable

There are processes for that, but they typically do not involve criminal charges. You could also file a complaint with the bar association for Missouri. They could investigate the allegation and potentially take the guy's bar card or suspend him.

Does that answer your question? I realize that it is probably not the answer you were necessarily looking for.