Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Just received motion court is tomorrow. Sc. Motion for

Customer Question
Just received motion court...

Just received motion court is tomorrow

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Sc

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Motion for emergency hearing after child abuse allegation

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Asking for all the children’s possesions merit hearing is April 3

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/12/2018
Criminal Lawyer: Bill Attorney, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer ,

Thank You for posting your criminal law question this evening. I'm attorney Bill assisting you with your request.

An emergency motion hearing can be granted where the moving party alleges a n imminent risk to your child's well being. You have the option of filing an opposition paper with the court and would be the course to take to ensure that the motion isn't sustained in court.

Besides the temporary hearing you will also have a full hearing on this matter.

You should gather witnesses, documents and other physical evidence that contradicts the child abuse allegation in your defense.

If you have a copy of the court motion I can review this as an additional service; it is a premium service extra to this question and answer service so just let me know.

We are here to help so please follow up with me.

In relation to my answer you need to leave a positive rating today for me to get a credit for my time.

You do this by rating 5*****, 4**** or better.

FIVE STARS or your rating is much appreciated.

Thanks

Attorney Bill