Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

My boyfriend has been incarcerated for about a week now for…

Customer Question
My boyfriend has been...

My boyfriend has been incarcerated for about a week now for petty theft and has court tomorrow do you think he will be released

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Ohio

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No he was appointed to a public defenders office my boyfriend has a job and needs to get out before he loses his job

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I just want to know do u think there's a good chance of him getting out tomorrow after court

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/11/2018
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 3 months ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
Do you know why he has yet to bail out?
Ely, Counselor at Law